From:
"Robert T. Handy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 10:39:24 -0600
Excellent point, although it does not always work.  The two
African-Americans on my board have done little, if anything, to expand our
presence into the African-American community.   I have had to put the push
in that direction and having recently hired an African-American Program
Director, we will, I think, make some progress.  Sometimes the latter makes
more impact than just having  the minority on the Board.

------
Robert Handy
Brazoria County Historical Museum
100 East Cedar