From:
adelheid straten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 2015 11:49:25 +0200
Leeanne,

As single visitors, each "paranormal" had hithertoo the chance to visit
each museum worldwide.

 From the museological point of view, museums and museum objects (the
hardfacts)  are always connected with reality and its representation and
interpretation. For those trying to go beyond reality, true museums are
approached by them with suspicion, as vicegerents of science. The
question is: should museums betray their goals "for good money" (non
olet, said the pragmatic Romans) subsidizing dubious groups like
obscurantists instead of enlightment?
Will museums be subsidized with public money, entrance fees, private
donation or bequethed with private collections if they make money even
with obscurantists?
Where is the limit to prostitution?

Christian