From:
Ross Weeks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Sep 1998 12:48:28 -0400
As an IMS-GOS reviewer for 7-8 yrs. I agree that the selection process is
quite well thought through and can observe for myself that the playing field
is as level as any could be.  The quality of applications is usually much
better from museums/writers who've had previous success in obtaining GOS
grants.

Small museums, including the one I direct, indeed find it next to impossible
to put together a GOS application that would be both honest and competitive.
Ross Weeks Jr.
Tazewell Va