From:
Johanna Goldfeld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2012 03:08:45 -0400
It sounds like the decision is for the didactic panels only, correct? (The
actual photos on display will be on matte paper). In that case, if you are
working with a full-service printer you might consider adding a matte
laminate. It might not be as rich as the matte paper and have a somewhat
more plastic feel, but it will protect the signage with minimal glare.
-Johanna
Johanna Goldfeld Design, LLC
www.jgoldfeld-design.com