From:
"Mark C. Vang" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 01:10:52 -0400
Ellen,

Visit the link supplied here.
http://www.va-beach.com/calendar/index.html

I think they have an excellent calendar app, the only hitch is you'll have to e-mail the webmaster to find out what he's using.

Mark C. Vang
Freya Ventures
www.freyaventures.com

Date:    Mon, 3 Apr 2000 14:22:20 -0500
From:    Ellen Rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Intranet Calendar

We are trying to develop an intranet calendar that would allow staff in =
all  divisions to share information about events, sponsors, press, room =
use, ticketing, promotions, etc. Has anyone used, seen or heard of a =
software program that might meet our needs?=20