From:
Barbara Rothermel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2018 10:15:20 -0400
Dan,

I’d love to see the compilation. I know it would be helpful to all.

Barbara

Barbara Rothermel, PhD

Director of the Daura Gallery

Associate Professor of Museum Studies

Vice Chair, University Museums and Collections, International Council of
Museums (ICOM-UMAC)

Lynchburg College

1501 Lakeside Drive

Lynchburg, VA 24501