From:
Jennifer Kellas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 2010 11:10:56 -0400
Might I suggest a book as well? For those looking to gain an historical view
of NYC while visiting, I recently did a walking tour with this book,
Chronicles of old New York, and found it great fun
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0982232063?ie=UTF8&tag=museyon-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=1789&creativeASIN=0982232063

--
TheMusicSlut - founder, publisher, co-editor in chief, events producer -
www.themusicslut.com

w 347.788.0536 | aim londonduffer | yahoo zerlina_ny | skype jenniferkellas