From:
MARZIO VENEMAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Sep 2009 01:37:41 -0700
-----INLINE MESSAGE FOLLOWS-----

Dear Dina,
.

With reference to your question, I have received various good responces on both LinkedIn as well as Facebook, especially groups and numerious Dutch old college mates and clients.

They are both mentioned on Wikipedia editor invite as well as museum.ing and Sage Blog, and a new specialty project forthcoming AHAcitude from Firenze in Italy (WIP), etcetery

.
I trust this information is sufficient for your purposes, in case you require any additional details, please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned.
.
.
Yours sincerely,
Cordiali Saluti
.
.
.
Marzio Veneman
The Netherlands

.
Click here to visit my professional profile and connect!
<http://www.linkedin-ech3.com/in/rythmomachy>
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Rythmomachy>
.

.
This email message may contain privilliged information and is solely intended for the recipient(s) mentioned above.  To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add <[log in to unmask]> to your address book or safe list.
.

.
.

.