From:
Brad Bredehoft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Apr 2016 00:07:56 -0500
The new courses are Planning and Presenting Live Interpretive Programs,
Evaluating Interpretive Exhibits, and Interpretive Planning for Historic
Homes and Gardens.

We now offer seven courses on Interpretation that can be taken
individually or together to strengthen your interpretive skill set.

For more information on these courses visit the links below or visit our
schedule page to see what other courses are coming in the months ahead.
http://www.museumstudy.com/courses/course-schedule/

_Interpretation courses at Museum Study_

Social Relevance: Environmental Sustainability in Museums
Start Date: May 2, 2016
Instructor: Sarah Sutton
http://www.museumstudy.com/courses/course-list/social-relevance-environmental-sustainability-in-museums/

Introduction to Heritage Interpretation
Start Date: July 5, 2016
Instructor: John Veverka
http://www.museumstudy.com/courses/course-list/introduction-to-heritage-interpretation/

Planning and Presenting Live Interpretive Programs
Start Date: September 6, 2016
Instructor: John Veverka
http://www.museumstudy.com/courses/course-list/planning-and-presenting-live-interpretive-programs/

Interpretive Writing
Start Date: November 7, 2016
Instructor: John Veverka
http://www.museumstudy.com/courses/course-list/interpretive-writing/

The Interpretive Exhibit Planners Toolbox
Start Date: January 3, 2017
Instructor: John Veverka
http://www.museumstudy.com/courses/course-list/the-interpretive-exhibit-planners-toolbox/

Evaluating Interpretive Exhibits
Start Date: March 6, 2017
Instructor: John Veverka
http://www.museumstudy.com/courses/course-list/evaluating-interpretive-exhibits/

Interpretive Planning for Historic Homes and Gardens
Start Date: May 1, 2017
Instructor: John Veverka
http://www.museumstudy.com/courses/course-list/interpretive-planning-for-historic-homes-and-gardens/

--