From:
Adriaan Linters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 1998 22:22:49 +0200
At 23:44 25/08/98 +0430, you wrote:
>    Dear sir  I would like to know about military medicine  museum address
>and further information. reza nourani

There is a museum of radiography at the Belgian Military Hospital at
Neder-Over-Heembeek. It is mentioned in the database of
http://eur-heriatge.com (now testing online).
Greetings

Adriaan Linters

A. Linters
scientific director
Conservare nv the European Heritage Forum
Vlamingstraat 4
B-8560  Wevelgem
Flanders-Belgium
tel. (+32)56.253373 or 421012
fax  (+32)56.417636
---
The first tests of the European Heritage Web Database and Calendar are now
online. Please visit this website and send us your comments and remarks:
http://eur-heritage.com
You can also reach the web-database through our webpage:
http://www.conservare.be