From:
Lauren Valone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2013 16:44:54 -0700
Hello all,

Sorry for the cross postings.

The Western Museums Association (WMA), in partnership with the Utah Museums
Association, is excited to announce the opening of Early Bird Registration
for the 2013 Annual Meeting in Salt Lake City on October 9-12, 2013!

Learn more about the 2013 Annual Meeting here:
http://www.westmuse.org/conferences/2013_salt_lake_city.html

The 2013 Preliminary Program is available, and you can view the program
here: http://www.westmuse.org/conferences/WMA_2013_Prelim_Program.pdf

Early Bird Registration rates end July 31, 2013. Save and register today
here: http://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1228885

The WMA is also requesting submissions for our first-ever Poster Session.
This Session will provide you with opportunities to network with both
emerging and seasoned museum colleagues, share your ideas and projects, as
well as build your resume. The deadline for Poster Session submissions is May
31, 2013. You can read a blog post outlining details or the official call
for submissions here:
http://westmuse.wordpress.com/2013/04/09/call-for-poster-session-proposals/

To help with the costs of attendance and travel, the WMA offers the Wanda
Chin Scholarship. The Scholarship program is a vital component of our
mission, and we encourage all students, incoming and mid-career
professionals to apply today! The deadline for the Scholarship is June 1,
2013. Learn more about the Wanda Chin Scholarship here:
http://www.westmuse.org/conferences/awards_scholarships/wanda_chin_scholarship.html

We look forward to welcoming you to Salt Lake City in October!

All the best,

Lauren Valone

Programs Coordinator
Western Museums Association