From:
Cathleen Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2013 12:33:51 -0700
Stephen,

School supply stores might have product or info on where to obtain what you
need. Whereever professional educators get supplies. Not sure about refills
though.

I’ve heard that PSA Essentials has child safe ink

http://www.psaessentials.com/

Two stores I’ve long used are:

Discount School Supply

http://www.discountschoolsupply.com/