Date:
Wed, 18 Mar 1998 21:26:30 -0800
I have seen a couple of things go by on "company museums"...if this is
of any help, great; if someone else has already provided this info,
sorry to be redundant.

In the AAM Directory, 1993 (someone must have a more recent one)
the following are listed:

Archives and Company Museums -- Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, IN

Baker-Cederberg Museum & Archives, Rochester, NY

Baltimore Homespun Shops, Asheville, NC

The Cannon Visitor Center, Kannapolis, NC

Cigna Museum and Art Collection, Philadelphia, PA

Coca-Cola Memorabilia Museum of Elizabethtown, KY

Corning Glass Center, Corning, NY

CTS Turner Museum, Elkhart, IN

Daisy International Air Gun Museum, Rogers, AR

Dayton Power and Light Company Museum, Dayton, OH

Decorating Products Industry Museum, Saint Louis, MO

Dupont Historical Museum, Dupont, WA

Four Wheel Drive Foundation, Clintonville, WI

The Franklin Mint Museum, Franklin Center, PA

Frye's Measure Mill, Wilton, NH

The Guest House Museum, Fort Bragg, CA

Hoover Historical Center, North Canton, OH

Ly I. Kislak Foundation, Miami Lakes, FL

Motorola Museum of Electronics, Schaumburg, IL

Museum of Tobacco Art & History, Nashville, TN

Orchid Jungle, Homestead, FL

Port Gamble Historical Museum, Port Gamble, WA

Wells Fargo History Museum, Los Angeles, CA

Wells Fargo History Museum, Old Sacramento, CA

Wells Fargo History Museum, San Diego, CA

Wells Fargo History Museum, San Francisco, CA

Good luck with your work!

--
Timothy L. Campbell
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/8189