Date:
Tue, 31 May 1994 12:29:02 EST
Below is a forward which I haven't had a chance to look into, but I think
there may be a FEW people on this list who might be interested.  There was
coverage of the Disney debate on Macneil/Lehrer News Hour last night (Mon,
May 30) which had less than interesting interviews with James Horton, the
historian hired by Disney, and Shelby Foote of "Civil War" series fame, who
refused to work for them.  Also footage of David McCullough addressing the
historians who are opposed to the Disney plan, asking whether we as a nation
would build a theme park on Omaha Beach, etc.
--Carolyn Brady, [log in to unmask]