From:
Casandra Karl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2012 10:43:37 -0400
Jenny,
This is a difficult question to answer without more information.
When is this project happening?  I have just moved to Nashville, IN and I would be happy to help or advise.  I have over 20 years experience in collections care, and have worked quite a bit with large textiles.  I specialize in finding cost-effective solutions for small museums and offer a free one hour consultation for new clients (one hour would likely be enough to get the advice you need). Check out my website museumsolutions.net for more about my credentials and message me off list or give me a call if you are interested in meeting or would like further information or references.
-cass

Sent from my iPhone