From:
Ann Marie Sekeres <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 1997 23:20:06 -0700
I have never had problems getting into other New York City museums with
my museum employee ID card and frankly, I've never found the cashiers to
be cold. Just announce "Other Museum" and flash your ID card. Usually,
the cashiers are surprised that I only want one or two admissions and
assure me that I could treat the whole line for free.

Ann Marie Sekeres
Brooklyn Museum of Art