From:
Dale Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 21:37:48 -0400
Executive Vice President

The Institute for Learning Innovation, an Annapolis, Maryland-based non-profit committed to better understanding, facilitating and communicating about free-choice learning, invites applications and nominations for the position of Executive Vice President. The Institute is seeking a skilled administrator to help guide our expanding learning research and development organization into a promising future. We are looking for an individual to direct operational and support functions with responsibility for budgeting and financial management, purchasing, human resources, information technology, business operations and facilities management. The Executive Vice President would report to the President. We are especially looking for someone who possesses the following qualities: leadership, ability to work well with people, knowledge of non-profit financial and quality management, commitment to facilitating relationships and collaborations both inside and outside the organization, and the ability to support and expand an intellectually vibrant and enjoyable workplace. We are seeking an individual with at least a bachelor's degree, preferably in business or public administration, an understanding of and commitment to free-choice learning, and at least five years' experience in senior management. Salary is competitive. Contact Dr. John H. Falk, President, Institute for Learning Innovation, 166 West Street, Annapolis, MD 21401, 410.268-5149 or [log in to unmask] by July 14. For more information on the Institute, visit our website at www.ilinet.org.