From:
Nicholas Burlakoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 11:57:52 -0500
In my view, this person must be immediately counseled to seek treatment and
suspended until such time as treatment is in effect. Your liability risk
exposure is nothing, compared to ruining the reputation of your museum (if
you can smell it, everyone else is smelling it also), and most importantly
enabling an obvious alcoholic to continue with that disease.

I find it hard to conceive that your concern is for legal liability and not
about the suffering of this obviously sick person. But, yes, you do have
legal liability risk exposure.
nburlakoff