From:
Stephen Nowlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 11:56:29 -0800
On 1/31/05 11:18 AM, Joshua Steffen's electrons arrived as:

> If they are unscientific, present the concept along side those which are
> deemed scientific. Show how these ideas are should not be accepted. As long as
> each side tries to use one-sided debates and does not openly discuss
> definitions and concepts they we are all locked into our little box.

That's fine - nobody's saying both versions cannot be presented.
Personally, I think they should be.  However, only one version is science --
so present the other in churches or in schools' religion classes.

The problem is that the conclusions of science -- innocent of any agenda, I
might add -- have led in a direction that does not correspond with the
pre-ordained beliefs of the religious community.  So that community has
invented a low-res sciency religious theory and now wants a free ride to
credibility and equivalence with the high-res evidence for evolution.  It's
not going to happen -- not because of political right/left bias or agendas,
but because the ID science does not have enough merit.

S t e p h e n    N o w l i n

http://stephennowlin.v3.net