From:
Christopher Lynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 14:19:11 -0500
I found this article to be generally about meetings rather than dealing
w/ the topic of teacher advisory panels (it is likely that I, however,
am doing something wrong & not actually finding the correct article) but
would be really interested in any further information in this thread
being posted on-line.  I'm interested in the exact same questions that
Jennifer originally posted, but, more directly, do these teachers
receive compensation?
Thanks!

Christopher Lynn
Museum Educator/College Internship Manager
Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
Pier 86, W. 46th St. & 12th Ave.
New York, New York  10036
ph: (212) 957-7052/fax: (212) 957-3729