From:
Margo Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jul 2005 15:44:26 -0400
Are there any fine artists who want to exhibit their work?

INTERNATIONAL ARTISTS SUPPORT GROUP (I.A.S.G.)

Announcing “A Juried Exhibition”
How would you like to exhibit your work in one of the world’s greatest wonders?

This is a great opportunity to exhibit in Egypt where civilization started and continues.
The exhibitions in Egypt will have three (3) destinations: Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan

Please ensure that your work meets the following criteria:

Must be recent (created within the past 4-5 years)
You must be a member of IASG ($30/yr dues)
May not exceed 20 inches x 30 inches
No stretches and no frames
Medium and subject matter are open
Work must have labels, with Artist Name, Medium, Title of artwork, and Dimensions
A brief bio or resume
Fee is $100 for 1 piece or $150 for 2
If you are mailing an entry to IASG, and want it returned, send return postage.  $25 for shipping and handling of mailed work.
The work must be submitted with check payable to International Artists Support Group at either:

I.A.S.G. c/o Margo Arnold
                     3001 Veazey Terrace NW, #719
      Washington, DC 20008

or
2614 Henderson Avenue
Wheaton, MD 20902

The check will only be cashed if the work has been approved and accepted for the show.  The check will be returned, with the work, if it is not included in the show.

The deadline for submissions is Augst 15, 2005.  Due to the magnitude of the show, you are encouraged to submit your work now.  All current members of IASG are eligible and encouraged to participate.

Our curator for this show is Nabil Makar, artist, art critic, gallery owner, and Egyptian born native. He will be happy to answer any questions and can be reached at (301) 949-9466.

We will do everything we can to handle the work with the utmost care; however, I.A.S.G. will not be responsible for loss or damage to artwork and I.A.S.G. will assume no liability otherwise.  The artists are encouraged to use their own insurance.  Entry constitutes and affirms that the work is original and does not infringe upon any copyrights.

Together we can make this a great show!!

Fine art artist International artist Portrait artist
American artist Artist magazine Artist supplies

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

 Visit your group "IASG-Net" on the web.