Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 2010 11:32:12 -0600
Hi Cindy,

I just went to a fundraising event where there was the concert in this case
from 7:30 - 9:30 that all people paid for in full. However, the members were
able to come early to meet the singer, have a BBQ and social time prior to
the event. In this way, members got a perk and yet the facility still met
their fundraising goal. Just an idea. . .

Emma