From:
Sarah Coles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2013 08:54:47 -0500
Rebecca,

I have had good luck with Nature Watch with all of their materials.  Also,
it may take some looking, but I have encountered taxidermists that
regularly do exhibits for museums and have procedures in place to make sure
that a) there are no critters,and b) that the chemicals they use are safe
for the rest of your collection.  I believe there is one in Upstate New
York, but for the life of me I can't remember the name off the top of my
head,but they do the exhibits for the National Natural History Museum I
believe.

I hope that helps.

Sarah Coles

Program Coordinator

Corpus Christi Museum of Science and History

www.ccmuseum.com

Main: 361-826-4667

Fax: 361-884-7392

[image: CCMSH Logo]