From:
Therese Quinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2018 13:07:55 -0600
Great idea! I love this and I'd sign on to any statement to this effect. As
a side note, my doctoral research surveys of museum workers revealed that
museum workers of color planned to leave the field at a higher rate than
others.

Therese Quinn

--
The task of teachers, those obscure soldiers of civilization, is to give to
the people the intellectual means to revolt. [Louise Michel / 1830-1905 /

UIC United Faculty Local 6456: *http://uicunitedfaculty.org/
<http://uicunitedfaculty.org/>*
UIC United Faculty on Facebook (Like us!): http://tinyurl.com/c26hyej
Twitter: @UICUF

Calm Inbox: email checked once (or so) in the AM and once (or so) in the
PM.