From:
Alistair Kwan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 11:03:15 +1000
Depending on the circumstances, you could find that a portable
ozone-generating deodoriser does the job.  They are shoebox-sized, and
used in the hospitality industry for removing tobacco, curry and all
kinds of smells in an hour or two.  Whether you want ozone in your old
house could well eliminate this possibility, though.

--
Alistair Kwan                                        -