From:
Steph Gaub <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jun 2011 10:13:42 -0700
We recently ran a promotion on our membership through Groupon.  We sold over 345 memberships during the one day promotion.  Our development department was thrilled!  Now the challenge is to retain the memberships once they expire.

Stephanie Gaub Antequino
Collections Manager
Orange County Regional History Center
65 East Central Boulevard
Orlando, FL 32801
Tel: 407.836.8587 Fax: 407.836.8550
www.thehistorycenter.org
Smart. Surprising. Fun.

Games People Play: The Evolution of Video Games
A History Center 10th Anniversary Exhibit
July 2-September 10, 2011
An interactive history of electronic games, from pinball machine to motion-sensor console.