From:
John Veverka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2018 11:29:50 -0400

Heritage Interpretation Training Center

Interpretive Writing – Creating Engaging and memorable interpretive text.

http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_training_center_course_catalogue_.html

Here are a few of our interpretive specialty courses for heritage interpreters and museum interpretive staff.  They’re a few of our 43 interpretive courses you can find in our Heritage Interpretation Training Center course catalog (above link).  You can start these courses at any time and complete the courses at your own pace.  Click on the course link to go to that course’s information page for course content, details and tuition payments.   As e-live courses, you can also chat with the course instructor via e-mail, phone or SKYPE.

Interpretive Writing e-LIVE Course - 8 Units and 2 CEU Credit $200.00.  Do you know from research that for interpretive panels the max for text is 100 words, and for museum exhibit copy it’s about two 50 word paragraphs?  Does your text provoke, relate and reveal your theme and memorable messages?  This course will help you do that.
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_writing_course.html
-------------------------------------

Advanced Interpretive Writing for Technical Publications,
Interpretation Journal Research Articles and for Related Professional Publications.
13 Units, 3 CEU Credits Tuition: $300.00

www.heritageinterp.com/advanced_interpretive_writing_-_technical_publicat.html

A Curators guide for helping their docents/volunteers create truly interpretive gallery
tours for Art and Traditional Museums. Techniques for revealing the hidden stories and meanings in art and artifacts for presenting dynamic and inspirational interpretive tour experiences for your visitors.  12 Units, 2 CEU Credits Course Tuition: $200.00
www.heritageinterp.com/a_curators_guide_for_developing_gallery_tours.html

Advanced Interpretive Interpreting "the rest of the story", a powerful Interpretive communications technique for revealing and releasing the "rest of the stories" hidden in artifacts, objects, historical figures/events, landscapes, or sites through both live presentations and interpretive media text and label copy.
 12 Units, 2.5 CEU Credits $175.00 USD

 http://www.heritageinterp.c om/interpretive_techniques_-_the_rest_of_the_story_co.html
Samples of interpretive writing are available as product examples.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

 John Veverka
Director, HITC
Certified Interpretive Planner/Trainer
NAI Fellow