From:
Heather Marie Wells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Sep 2009 11:31:44 -0500
Hi,

The Shiloh Museum has a podcast covering taking care of your family photos
called "Put Your Relatives in Their Place."  You can find it on our
podcast blog or in our iTunes U store at the links below.

HM

Heather Marie Wells
Collections Assistant/Podcast Producer
Shiloh Museum of Ozark History