From:
Barbara Hass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2012 21:27:07 -0400
would this help?
'''The Manual of Museum Exhibitions is a practical, hands-on, comprehensive guide to the entire process of planning, designing, producing, and evaluating exhibitions for museums of all kinds. Conceived, organized, and edited by Gail and Barry Lord, this invaluable book includes contributions by masters of each step in the complex art of museum exhibition-making. Subjects range from traditional displays of art, artifacts, and specimens from the permanent collection to the latest developments in virtual reality, online exhibitions, simulators, and big-screen reality...."

Best wishes, Barbara, retired librarian