From:
Ken Bloom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jun 1998 13:11:04 -0400
Dear Colleagues,
For those of you who have the experience of organizing and working with
program review committees, I am asking for advice, suggestions and models.

Landmark Arts:the Galleries of Texas Tech operates under the auspices of
the Department of Art, but is the contemporary exhibitions program that
serves the broader University community.

As our program develops we are facing the need to redefine our procedures.
Our objective is to reflect ties to University and surrounding area
civilian communities.

Up until now our program committe has been an all faculty member group -
following the mindset that the galleries were for teaching purposes. With
the need for broader outreach, so too has our need to redefine the
exhibitions committee, its process of review and mission.

Please advise, it would be very much appraciated.

Thanks,

Ken Bloom, Director
Landmark Arts: The Galleries of Texas Tech
Department of Art, Box 42081
Lubbock, TX  79409
(806) 742-1947
www.art.ttu.edu/artdept/artdepinfo/lndmrk.html