From:
Barbara Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 09:47:48 -0600
Hello Cathy,

I don't know if Past Perfect is MAC-based however, we have found it to be a
very comprehensive and user friendly system.  Our collection is small and
growing.  Past Perfect offers excellent support services, conducts on-site
trainings for a fee (we have partnered with other organizations in our city
using this software to create mini training sessions), and the software has
many varied applications including volunteer database use, templates for
generating collections reports, a lexicon program that enables organization
specific entries, and more.  Barbara Andrews, National Civil Rights Museum,
Memphis, TN