From:
Peter Meloni <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Aug 2011 17:55:19 -0400
I realize that I am a museum intern, but I would think it should still be
cataloged.  But I would think because it is a scan of an original photo you
would catalog it as E2011.Donor No.Item No.  That why you can still keep
track of it, without it being considered part of the museums collection.
The E would stand for Education that will give people who are looking for
pictures of what ever can find them with ease.

Peter Meloni.