From:
ed sharpe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 10:31:23 -0700
remember too... if  they set up a haunted house and grope the kids guess  what institutions name will be in the news article?

Thanks Ed Sharpe archivist for SMECC

Please check our web site at
 http://www.smecc.org
to see other engineering fields, communications and computation stuff we
buy, and by all means  when in Arizona drop in and see us.

address:

 coury house / smecc
5802 w palmaire ave
glendale az 85301