From:
annisa gultom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2008 04:16:47 -0800
Is this election matter to talk about anywhere include in areas that are "assumed" to be unrelated?

I would say yes because all the reason that I believe all of you already memorize for the last months.

People realize how important this election is, they volunterary knock on doors (literary) to push people to vote since early in the morning of november 4th.

people from the other part of the world realize how important this election is, my father in Indonesia spent his day (night in USA) watching the news to see who's the next president.

this is a discussion list that enjoys International subscription, and so as this election.

I hope Obama can really give the change that america needs. Congratulation to Obama, and congratulation to all of you american citizen.

ps: i'm not a citizen and I can't vote, but if I can i'll vote for the new guy

peace,
Nissa

"stumble more, learn more"
Annissa Maulina Gultom