From:
Roger Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2014 07:29:28 +1200
Good morning All! (at least it is where I am emailing from).  J

Just thought I would remind folks of my NFP site, Dinosaurnews -
http://www.dinosaurnews.org .

It is regularly updated with the latest news on Dinosaurs and other fossil
discoveries.

You will no doubt also find the extensive list of links valuable if you are
taking classes on this subject.

We are also on Facebook -
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dinosaur-News-the-worlds-premiere-site-for-din
osaur-news/149079238476925