From:
Ron Fellows <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 15:13:52 -0700
Greetings all:

The Archaeological Institute of America at San Diego announces that our
tour of Egypt scheduled for November 29 - December 9 is filled and
overflowing.  The response has been so gratifying that we will repeat
the same tour February 17 - March 3.

This is the archaeological study tour where participants will quickly
learn to read the names of the pharaohs, their queens, and their gods.
The will read and understand many hieroglyphic sign groups that they
will see on the temples, tombs and monuments.  All under the direction
of the authors of Hieroglyphs for Travelers.  You will read - you will
understand, while others only stand in awe and wonder what those little
pictures mean.  This is the tour where you will visit those rarely
visited sites that others walk over, not even knowing  what is under
foot.  This is the tour where the more adventurous may ride by camel or
horseback to sites missed by others - or - ride an air-conditioned bus
with me.  This is the tour of a lifetime, which is why many of those who
registered for the November tour are repeats, returning to Egypt from
our previous tours. It's educational and great fun.

See out pictorial Web site at:   http://www.theglyph.com/itin2001.html
for the new itinerary.  Note:  we have added an extra day to this tour
because of flight schedules, however the price remains the same. See it
at:  http://www.theglyph.com/itin2001.html  Or reply to this E-mail with
your name and address for the printed itinerary by s-mail.

Ron Fellows, Assoc. Director,
The Heritage of the Americas Museum
Archaeological Institute of America, San Diego
International Association of Egyptologists