From:
Rebecca Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 May 2005 20:57:42 -0400
The use of an absolute sets you up for contradiction...as in "no scientist
thinks ID and evolution are compatible." I would suggest that you spend some
time googling the subject. The world is a big place, with lots of
scientists, and lots of beliefs. That's what makes it so wonderful.

Becky Fitzgerald

>No scientist thinks ID and evolution (or the Big Bang theory in cosmology
>for that matter) are compatible.
>This is a political and cultural problem - not scientific - and actually
>that's why it is geographically limited (if it was a scientific problem you

>would have the same debate elsewhere because science is universal in the
>applicability of its content and methods).

All best,

Marta

Marta C Lourenco
Museum of Science