From:
"Salvatore, Cecilia" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jul 2020 22:23:42 +0000
I’m no expert either, but it seems to me that the author should definitely acknowledge that the records came from your institution and from the specific collection. It comes down to rightful attribution, in this case.

Perhaps as a courtesy the donors could be made aware of what’s going on.

Cecilia