From:
Martha Battle Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2008 15:23:28 -0400
Felicia, we have been using Liquitex soft body titanium white acrylic paint
and have been very happy with it.

Martha Battle Jackson, Curator of Technology
North Carolina Division of State Historic Sites and Properties
Mailing Address: 4620 Mail Service Center, Raleigh, NC  27699-4620
Street Address:  430 North Salisbury Street, Suite 1115, Raleigh, NC  27604
919/733-3877; ext. 236; FAX: 919/733-9515

E-mail correspondence to and from this sender may be subject to the
North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.
The views expressed by the sender may not reflect those of my agency.

  _____