From:
Debra K Newby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 2009 11:16:29 -0400
George,
I work at a museum that uses Past Perfect for collections and financial
donations. Every employee can enter and edit contact information.  We
have it set up so the two members of the Historical Society as well as
myself who are not in the collections department can enter financial
donation information also.  (Any financial donations go into our
Historical Society). We do have it set up that only the collections
people can delete contacts, work with accession information, and
anything to do with collections.

For financial donations we use the donation button. For collections
donations we use the accession buttons.

If you have more questions feel free to contact me at the
Debbie Newby