From:
TOdd Bothel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2008 13:36:52 -0400
Hi Keni, please check with the Fort Lauderdale Historical Society (Margo Edwards, [log in to unmask]) as they have a great photo policy regarding sale and commercial use fees. I updated the policies and forms about five years ago. They do about $30,000+ in photo sales per year.

Todd Bothel

former curator at FLHS