From:
leonard cicero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Oct 2016 14:54:06 -0500
Thank you David and Randy,

Your backgrounds and provided information are most helpful.  Do you know if
there is a language I can use in a contract for "sharing copyright"  with
the artist we commissioned?  I am not trying to steal any rights from the
artist and want her to be able to use images or copies of the work for
whatever she wants but  my priority is protecting the museum.  We already
have plans on featuring the commissioned work in a music video we are
producing and I know we will eventually include the work(s) in catalogs for
the part of our collection the works are referencing.  I would like to not
have to "ask for permission" to every time we decide to use the work in
another fashion.

Leonard