From:
Graeme Farnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2010 09:57:42 +0100
This major new 400-page Handbook distils the exceptional experience of one
of the world's leading retail consultants, Andrew Andoniadis, who has
advised on over 300 separate museum store projects. Designed either to be
read from cover to cover, or to act a reference on specific issues, this
comprehensive new publication spans both the art and the science of museum
retailing.

The art includes topics such as product selection, merchandising, display,
customer service, layout and design. The science includes the numbers and
key ratios needed for effective record-keeping, pricing and inventory/stock
management.

Our Preview Edition is available immediately - saving you over 20%! For all
the information about the book and to place an order, please visit:
www.museumsetc.com/?p=3204

Among the key topics covered in the book's highly practical, advice-packed
60 chapters are:
• Recognize and Deal with the Ten Big Retail Sins
• Use Proven Ratios to Plan your Future Sales
• Test How Low and How High Your Pricing Can Go
• Earn the Right To Maximise Your Margins
• Control Your Costs, Especially Your Inventory
• Let the Customer Drive Your Store Expansion
• Tracking Critical Data in Critical Times
• Retail Selling is a Tactile Experience
• Valuing and Managing Volunteers
• How to Sell What Your Visitors Want to Buy

Throughout, the emphasis is on achieving better real-world results and on
simple, effective implementation.

Because of its importance, we’re releasing this book in our Preview Edition
format, which provides early access to the book’s content before it’s
published. Order now and you:
1. receive a complimentary copy of the final paperback edition on
publication on 15 August;
2. access today - immediately - the entire text online in its final draft -
 read, download or print out this digital edition;
3. save over 20% on the published price.

By the way, we offer all our readers an unconditional guarantee: if, once
received, you decide for any reason this book's not for you, simply return
it to us for a full refund!

Graeme Farnell
MuseumsEtc