From:
"Sundlov, Mark T." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 2010 13:49:36 -0500
Here is another source for filters.  They offer GSA pricing--but still rather spendy.

http://www.ergomart.com/FLUORESCENT_LIGHT_FILTERS/F685T-8-Filter-Sleeves-dtl.htm

Mark Sundlov, Site Supervisor

Ronald Reagan Minuteman Missile State Historic Site

2010 ND Tourist Attraction of the Year

555 113-1/2 Ave NE, Hwy 45

PO Box 6

Cooperstown, ND 58425-0006

701.797.3691

Please consider conservation before printing this email.