From:
Alice Smith-Goeke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2008 09:50:33 -0400
re: Museum Theater Training

The Indiana State Museum have many characters like what you are describing.
I do know that they are paid actor's, but I do not know the background of
their training.
I'm sure someone at the museum could tell you more about this program.
http://www.in.gov/ism/

-Alice Smith-Goeke, CIG
Museum Studies MA student.
Indianapolis, IN