From:
Alexandra Trumbull <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Sep 2005 09:08:26 -0700
Would it be easier if the option existed to have this
exhibit outdoors? Drainage and subflooring problems
wouldn't be quite as problematic if you were able to
do this. Just a suggestion from someone who has no
clue what your building looks like...

Sounds like lots of fun though. What better
combination than children and water play? :)

Alexandra Trumbull
Graduate student of Antrhopology and Museum Studies,
UW-Milwaukee (and employee at a Children's Museum)

--- William Morgan Greaves <[log in to unmask]>