Would it be easier if the option existed to have this
exhibit outdoors? Drainage and subflooring problems
wouldn't be quite as problematic if you were able to
do this. Just a suggestion from someone who has no
clue what your building looks like...

Sounds like lots of fun though. What better
combination than children and water play? :)

Alexandra Trumbull
Graduate student of Antrhopology and Museum Studies,
UW-Milwaukee (and employee at a Children's Museum)

--- William Morgan Greaves <[log in to unmask]>