From:
Andrew Goldstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2007 18:16:50 EDT

I had the same experience with Mila Wall, although I didn't have any  problem
with lighting.  I'll add that the system is very flexible in terms  of
gallery layout.  However, the space that we intended the system for  needed to be
cleared out for facility rentals a couple of times a month, which  caused some
problems -- in the end, we had to use configurations that left more  of the
floor space open rather than move the walls around so often.

Another small museum that I worked for used single 6' tall panels  fabricated
by a local carpenter.  The panels stood on their own and had  wheels for easy
movability.  If you have someone like that you can work  with in your
community, I highly recommend it -- if you can get wheels that are  lockable, so much
the better.

Andrew Goldstein
Valdez, Alaska

In a message dated 5/24/2007 6:18:46 A.M. Alaskan Daylight Time,