Date:
Sun, 13 Sep 1998 10:37:25 GMT
It seems that your comb is just drying up, in my museum we use neatsfoot oil
but I guess any animal fat i.e. lanoline would do, ask for more compleyte
advice especially on the ideal environmental conditions to Conservation on List.

--
Dominique-Anita Rogers, BSc.
Ganapati Kumari, Pin Mill, Ipswich, IP9 1JW, UK.