From:
Cindy Boyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2016 16:06:21 +0000
Randy mentioned to BE THERE when the shoot is happening.  I can’t imagine this is Fraunces Tavern’s first film request – but in case it is, we have put in our contract that a site staff person must be onsite during any activity by the crew, and that the site staff person has veto power over any and all activities.

Cindy Boyer

Director of Public Programs

The Landmark Society of Western New York

133 S. Fitzhugh St.

Rochester NY  14608

(585) 546-7029 ext. 12

Fax:  (585) 546-4788